Sourced from expert foodies and trusted authorities, your NYC luxury apartment specialist brings you eight fabulous dining suggestions. From high-end to hole-in-the-wall, the one thing we can guarantee is your satisfaction.
Our sources include Zagat, The Guardian, techno icon and foodie extraordinaire Dubfire (Deep Dish), Food Network personality Giada de Laurentiis and of course… us!
117 Columbia Street, Brooklyn
- Unforgettable Thai in Brooklyn’s Cobbel Hill neighborhood
- Amazing wings… arguably better than Bon Chon
- Signature dishes include Laap Pet Isaan (duck salad with duck liver and skin) and Sai Ua Samun Phrai (Chiang Ming sausage)
- No Reservations
- We recommend calling first to gauge wait times
- Insider Tip: Pok Pok wings are available across the street at the Whiskey Soda bar/lounge
207 2nd Avenue (at 13th Street), East Village
- Recommended by world-touring DJ and known foodie, Dubfire
- Prides itself on an “inventive menu that is always evolving”
- A must-try for any self-proclaimed foodie
- See their website for reservation restrictions
101 St Marks Place, East Village
- Another Dubfire recommendation
- Family-owned and operated for over 30 years
- It’s as authentic as Moroccan food gets
125 E 39th Street, Murray Hill
- Recommended both by The Guardian and our techno foodie friend
- Features Shojin cuisine (vegetarian cooking originated in Zen Buddhism)
- Dishware is an integral part of traditional Japanese cuisine – the dishes at Kajitsu include 200 year-old pieces crafted by master Japanese potters.
157 Avenue C, East Village
- An Alphabet City staple
- Hands down one of the best burger joints in New York
- Have you seen Pulp Fiction?
102 3rd Avenue, East Village
- Recommended by Giada de Laurentiis, who comments, “Farm to table & absolutely divine! Beautiful presentation and the tapas style is great for sharing!”
- Feast’s owners focus on three specific themes:
- Farm-fresh food
- An inviting atmosphere
- Stuffing your face!
131 Sullivan Street (between Prince & Houston), SoHo
- Another Giadda favorite. As she simply puts it: “Andrew Carmellini’s restaurant. Great!”
- The owners have a combined 60+ years of restaurant experience and head up the NoHo Hospitality Group
- Locally sourced ingredients
- House-made hot sauce
- Chef Carmellini has earned multiple Michelin stars and authored two cook books
366 W 52nd Street, Midtown West – (212) 582-0052
464 W 51st Street, Midtown West – (646) 596-9056
- Have you ever noticed crowds of people standing outside a hole-in-the-wall in Hell’s Kitchen? Now you know why.
- Eggs, scallions, sprouts and bamboo shoots can make all the difference
- No reservations
- Cash Only