The coronavirus pandemic brought on some unprecedented challenges this year to Platinum Properties, and of course the New York community as a whole.
Despite these challenges, Platinum is happy to announce that we’ve hit some major milestones in 2020, including:
Platinum Properties moved into a new office in January with the help of Architect Eran Chen and his team at ODA. The new office features an open and transparent layout that aligns with one of Platinum’s core values of transparency. Platinum also designed the office to feature convertible standing desks to make agents as comfortable as possible while in the office, and to encourage heightened health and wellness initiatives across the company. The new office can accommodate more than 50% more employees and agents than before.
Platinum Properties also opened an exclusive leasing office at 20 West Street in November.
- Platinum increased its employee base by 50% in 2020
- Platinum successfully onboarded 18 new agents during the coronavirus pandemic
- Platinum increase operations to enhance agent support
- Platinum had 27% more transactions in 2020 vs. 2019
- Platinum closed 340% more sales exclusives in 2020 vs. 2019
- Platinum increased its exclusive landlord accounts by 50% in 2020 vs. 2019
Platinum Properties dedicated itself to streamlining digital operations to meet the challenges brought on by coronavirus, in 2020 Platinum added the following to its digital suite:
- Digital Suggestions Box Incogneato
- Propertybase Salesforce CRM
- Peek Virtual Tours
- Slack Messaging
- Trainual Onboarding Software
These are just a few of the many successes we’ve had this year, and we can’t wait for what 2021 brings! Thank you to our clients, employees and agents for their continued support!