The BPC Report: 1Q19
• Two bedrooms were largely responsible for the uptick in overall number of units sold QoQ with an increase of 133%.
• Studios and one bedrooms both saw a 50% drop in number of units sold QoQ.
• Two bedrooms were the only layout to see increases in both average and median prices.
• Studios were responsible for the largest increase in number of units rented with startling 109% YoY and 72% QoQ spikes.
• At -20% YoY, three bedrooms are the only layout that saw a drop in average price YoY.
• One bedrooms saw a significant 55% increase in number of units rented QoQ, with only a 5% YoY decline.