The BPC Report: 2Q19
• Studios commanded a higher average ppsf than one bedrooms at $1,165ppsf, compared to $1,097ppsf for one bedrooms.
• Two bedrooms saw the largest drop in ppsf, down 19% to $1,205ppsf.
• One bedrooms saw a tremendous 175% increase in sales volume QoQ.
• In Q2 2018, there were 74 price drops, compared to a whopping 272 price drops in Q2 2019.
• One bedrooms saw a 72% increase in units rented QoQ, accounting for more than half of all units rented in Q2 2019.
• Average RPSF is up in all sectors except for studios, with a 3% drop in average RPSF YoY.