The BPC Report: 3Q2021
• One-bedroom units have made the biggest improvement with a nearly 30% increase in the average price and a 22% increase in the number of units sold.
• Three-bedroom units continue to be strong with a 12.63% increase in the average sale price and a more than 52% increase in the average PPSF.
• One-bedroom and Three-bedroom apartments showed increases in RPSF both QoQ and YoY. Studio and Two-bedroom apartments saw virtually no change QoQ.
• Three-bedroom units saw a 50% decrease in the number rented with a nearly 46% increase in the average rent QoQ.
• There was a 60% decrease in total inventory QoQ and the number of units rented dropped by 24%.
• Studios saw the second-highest increase of 13% in the average rent QoQ and a 14% increase YoY.