The FIDI Report: 2Q19
• Studios were the only sector that saw a decrease in number of units sold YoY with a 32% drop from 19 to 13 units sold.
• Two bedrooms showed the most resilience by remaining stable with a 0.14% increase in average price YoY of $1,621,296.
• One bedrooms saw a dramatic 125% increase in number of units sold YoY from 8 to 18 units.
• Overall inventory dropped by 29% QoQ to 1,082 units.
• Studios accounted for almost half of all rental activity in Q2 2019 with 314 units rented.
• One bedrooms saw the highest increase in average rent YoY of 18%.