The FIDI Report: 4Q19
• Median price was up 24% QoQ and 10% YoY to $1,050,000.
• Average price was up in all sectors except for three bedrooms which saw a 13% decrease YoY.
• Three bedrooms were the only sector that did not see a decrease in sales activity with no change in number of units sold.
• With a 35% decrease in the number of units rented YoY in Q4 2019, three bedrooms saw the most significant drop in rental activity.
• 176 one bedrooms were rented in Q4 2019, only a 3% drop in the number of units rented YoY.
• Studios commanded $68 rpsf, the highest rpsf of all layouts and a 5% YoY increase.