Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
*Open House and private showings by Appointment Only. Message us to register to attend!*
*VIRTUAL TOUR of exact unit AVAILABLE.*
*Easy, quick, and flexible application process.*
Welcome home to your true one bedroom apartment in a classic spacious pre-war East Village apartment!
Open, fully renovated kitchen with plenty of cabinets and dishwasher.
Queen-size bedroom with closets and massive amounts of overhead storage.
Huge shared outdoor space, split in half with the other 1st floor apartment. Great way to get to know your neighbor while staying socially distanced.
- queen-sized bedroom
- high ceilings
- new hardwood floors
- multiple closets with overhead storage space and built-ins
- open kitchen with renovations
- stainless steel appliances
- bathroom includes top of the line finishes and large glass shower
– ButterflyMX – *Virtual Doorman System* – great for packages and deliveries
– Charming and quiet residential block
- Just around the corner from all the bars and cafes on Ave C.
Advertised price is net effective rent with 2 months free on a 12 month lease.
Apartment is tenant occupied - Pictures are of a similar unit in the building and are virtually staged.
*Contact us to schedule a Virtual or in-person Showing of the EXACT unit!*
This is a Pre-war Low-Rise home located in E. Greenwich Village, New York, NY. This home has 525 sqft with 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and was built in 1900.
A description is not available for this property.