Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
Easy, quick, and flexible application process.
Welcome home to your one bedroom apartment in a spacious pre-war East Village apartment!
Classic railroad-style 1 bedroom 1 bathroom with tons of natural light and impressive skyline views of One World Trade. Spacious living room. Walk through the French doors to the king-size bedroom with 2 large closets and overhead storage. Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, and a breakfast bar. Spacious windowed bathroom.
- king-sized bedroom
- spacious living room
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
- multiple closets with overhead storage space and built-ins
- open kitchen with breakfast bar
- stainless steel appliances
- bathroom includes a soaking bath tub
– ButterflyMX – Virtual Doorman System – great for packages and deliveries
- Live-in super
– Charming and quiet residential block
- Just around the corner from all the best bars and cafes on Ave C.
Pictures are virtually staged and of a similar unit in the building.
This is a Pre-war Low-Rise home located in E. Greenwich Village, New York, NY. This home has 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and was built in 1900.
A description is not available for this property.