Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
Welcome home to your one bedroom apartment in a spacious pre-war East Village apartment!
Classic railroad-style 1 bedroom 1 bathroom with tons of natural light and impressive skyline views of One World Trade. Spacious living room. Walk through the French doors to the king-size bedroom with 2 large closets and overhead storage. Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, and a breakfast bar. Spacious windowed bathroom.
- king-sized bedroom
- spacious living room
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
- multiple closets with overhead storage space and built-ins
- open kitchen with breakfast bar
- stainless steel appliances
- bathroom includes a soaking bath tub
– ButterflyMX – Virtual Doorman System – great for packages and deliveries
- Live-in super
– Charming and quiet residential block
- Just around the corner from all the best bars and cafes on Ave C.
Pictures are virtually staged.
Contact us to schedule an In-Person or Virtual Showing!
This is a Pre-war Low-Rise home located in E. Greenwich Village, New York, NY. This home has 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and was built in 1900.
A description is not available for this property.