Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
*Welcome Home! Lenox Hill Townhouse One Bedroom on East 61st Street between Park and Lex..Available July 18th!*
- Renovated one bedroom
- Entry foyer
- High ceilings
- Separate windowed chef's kitchen featuring large fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and lots of counter/cabinet space.
- Large bathroom with bathtub and pedestal sink
- Hardwood floors
- Abundant closet and storage space
- Oversized windows
- Decorative fireplace
- Heat and water included
- Well maintained pre-war townhouse
- Just 2.5 blocks to Central Park
- Surrounded by great shopping and restaurants
- Near Whole Foods
- Near 4 5 6 N R W Q F trains
Co-exclusively listed by Living New York and Generation III Realty Inc.
This is a Pre-war Townhouse home located in Upper East Side, New York, NY. This home has 1 bedrooms and1 bathrooms.
Museum Mile may be one of the reasons folks come to visit the Upper East Side in NYC, but locals love this neighborhood’s energetic yet relaxed feel—and it doesn’t hurt that it’s also home to some of the city’s finest private schools.