Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
Open House and private showings by Appointment only. Message us to register to attend!
VIRTUAL WALK-THROUGH TOUR And VIDEO are AVAILABLE for your convenience
Easy, quick, and flexible application process.
Welcome to this bright and well maintained true 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in the highly desirable heart of SoHo!
With bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment, you get the privacy and space you're seeking. Hardwood floors throughout and high ceilings, plus upgraded kitchen and bathroom makes this apartment a special find.
- two queen-sized bedrooms
- full size washer and dryer
- open kitchen with dining area
- stainless steel appliances, marble counter tops
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
- multiple closets with overhead storage space and built-ins.
- both bathrooms include top of the line marble finishes and large glass stall showers
– ButterflyMX – Virtual Doorman System – great for packages and deliveries
– Charming and quiet residential block
– Centrally located to all of Soho's best dining and shopping.
Close to subway lines (6,1,N,R,C,E).
Price advertised is net effective. Gross rent is $4,685 with 1 month free on a 12 month lease. 2 year leases are available.
This is a Pre-war Low-Rise home located in Soho, New York, NY. This home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was built in 1910.
A description is not available for this property.
It’s easy to imagine you’ve wandered onto a film set as you browse apartments in SoHo NYC, especially with the cobblestone streets and occasional celebrity sighting. While remnants of the area’s artistic roots can be seen in old stalwarts like The Performing Garage—home to The Wooster Group, where actors like Willem Dafoe and Spalding Gray got their starts—SoHo real estate is more accurately defined by upscale retail like Gourmet Garage, which has been serving fancy groceries in the area for over 20 years.