Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
Ultra-luxury King Sized Studio. The unit features an Open kitchen with white-lacquer cabinetry and Caesar Stone counter-tops to compliment the stainless steel range stove, dishwasher and sub-zero refrigerator.
Each unit comes with its own washer and dryer in closet. The Bathrooms have glass tile bath shower combinations and each unit is finished with beautiful custom manufactured grey wood flooring.
This unit faces south has and has complete view of the Empire State Building as well as morning and afternoon sunlight.
- Refrigerator Storage in the Lobby
- The Chesterfield with Bar and Billiards Lounge
- Garden with marble reflecting pond and outdoor movie theater
- Fitness Center
- Two roof decks with lounge seating, BBQ grills, and Empire State Building views
- Bosch Washer/Dryer in Every Unit
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Solid Oak Hardwood Floors
- Individual room control for heating and cooling
This is a Post-war High-Rise home located in Midtown West, New York, NY. This home has 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and was built in 2013.
Welcome to Greywood – Midtown’s Residential Gem.This elegant boutique building features three floors of amenities.The Chesterfield – resident lounge – is located on 2nd floor and it’s equipped with a billiards table, leather Timothy Oulton sofas and available bar space. It’s perfect for entertaining guests and relaxing after work. Outside is a refl…