The FIDI Report: 2Q2022
• The average price is $1,720,398 – up almost 10% from Q1 2022 and up 24% from last year.
• One bedrooms represent 43% of the total number of sold units and continue to dominate the FiDi market.
• The median discount off asking price is down 22% from Q1 2022 and down 44% from last year, from 4.5% to 2.3%.
• Average rent rose over 27% year-over-year and 6% quarter-over-quarter.
• Studios remain the most popular unit to rent in FiDi with 210 units rented in Q2.
• The market for 3BRs+ saw sharp increases in average rent, up 25% QoQ and 53% YoY, and in units rented, up 133% in QoQ.