Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
- Stunning Views
- Eastern Exposure
- High Ceilings & Large Windows
- Newly Renovated Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliance & Granite Countertops
- Marble Tiled Bathroom
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Great Closet Space
- 2 Bedroom potential
*BUILDING & NEIGHBORHOOD*
- 24 Hour Doorman & Concierge
- Landscaped Outdoor Plaza
- Fully-equipped 'Club 90 Gym'
- W Lounge
- Driving Range & Billiards Table
- Sun Deck w/ City & River Views
- Luxury Attache Concierge Services
- Valet, Dry Cleaning & Housekeeping Services
- Complimentary Sunday Brunch
- Laundry Room on Every Floor
- Pet Friendly
- Steps to A,C,E,1,2,3,4,5,6,R,J & Z Subways
*Advertised Rent is Net Effective w/ 2M Free on 13 Month Lease. Gross Rent is $4,075.00*
This is a Post-war High-Rise home located in Financial District, New York, NY. This home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and was built in 1969.
NYC’s Financial District (known to locals as FiDi) perfectly combines the peaceful atmosphere of a residential community with a contemporary, upscale, and authentic New York experience. This iconic and historical locale offers world-class atmosphere, excitement, convenience, and beauty while maintaining its status as a safe and family-friendly neighborhood. Amazing attractions, gorgeous waterfront views, stress-free commuting, magnificent shopping and dining options, a passionate community, and impressive homes all combine to create unbeatable and enchanted living in The Financial District.