Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the real estate process, and we’re always available to answer your questions.
- Beautifully renovated, private full floor loft located in prime Soho.
- Key-locked elevator opens to luxurious open living space with an all new cooks' kitchen, dining area and living room accentuated with light from several oversized windows.
- ALL CUSTOM.
- Hardwood floors, central air conditioning, sound-proofed ceilings and a small cast iron balcony complete this Soho home.
- Additional Apartment Features:
o East and West exposure, partial city view, extra large storage closet, W/D, fully wired for multi-room audio & security system.
- Pets are allowed.
- 2 to 6 months, short term furnished. Owner is flexible depending on offer.
This is a Pre-war Loft home located in Soho, New York, NY. This home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was built in 1920.
It’s easy to imagine you’ve wandered onto a film set as you browse apartments in SoHo NYC, especially with the cobblestone streets and occasional celebrity sighting. While remnants of the area’s artistic roots can be seen in old stalwarts like The Performing Garage—home to The Wooster Group, where actors like Willem Dafoe and Spalding Gray got their starts—SoHo real estate is more accurately defined by upscale retail like Gourmet Garage, which has been serving fancy groceries in the area for over 20 years.